23/04/2014

Authorcon UK: Saturday 26th April at MadLab

I'll be making the trek up to Manchester on Saturday 26th April for Authorcon UK at the MadLab, 36-40 Edge Street. This is a convention largely for self-published authors or small presses but as two of my fellow Elsewhen authors have novels in the finals of the Wishing Shelf Independent Book Awards ('Bookworm' by Christopher Nuttall and 'Arteess: Conflict' by James Starling) I thought I'd go along and support them. It should be fun; I'll also be having a good chat with my publishers Peter and Alison Buck of Elsewhen Press, and may be able to pick up the first printed copies of my second novel 'Japanese Daisy Chain' (out in paperback on May 12th) if the printers have gotten a move on.
Anyway, it'll be a fab day out with some pretty nice people. Link to the event's site:
http://authorconuk.blogspot.co.uk/p/author-con-2014-details.html

No comments:

Post a Comment